12/20/2007

Wouldn't you be distracted by Jessica Simpson?!


The Dallas Cowboys are having trouble on the football field, but could it possibly be because of their quarterback's involvement with smoking-hot Jessica Simpson?
Earlier this week Terrell Owens said Jessica Simpson needs to keep her distance when Tony Romo is tending to business on the field.
"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite — in this locker room or in Texas Stadium. I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away. Other than that, she was high on my list until last week," the star wide receiver was quoted.
This was after Jessica showed up to a Cowboys game and Romo stunk up the joint.
Well, ole Terrell is taking it back now. He says it was all just a little joke.
"I tried to get (Romo) to call her so I can explain to her that she doesn't really know me and that I can be funny. And that everything I say, the media will take it and run with it. It's not a big deal. I will try to rectify the situation between her and I."
This guy Tony Romo is on a hot streak off the field with beautiful women. He'd better keep his head on straight and make sure those hefty NFL checks keep coming in, or else he will be back to chasing down bar skanks like the rest of us poor saps!

More on Jessica Simpson:
Jessica Simpson official site
Jessica Simpson Wikipedia entry
Jessica Simpson at IMDB.com

No comments: