12/23/2007

Brangelina and the kiddies out and about in the Big Easy


Brangelina were out again in New Orleans with their kiddies.
While we're talking New Orleans, a quick public service announcement...
I've lived in the south Louisiana my whole life, and I have several members of my family and friends who live in the New Orleans area. For those who don't know, there are still many problems stemming from Hurricane Katrina. We are still feeling the effects of Katrina, and many people still desperately need help. All I ask is that everyone keep us in mind because we are still dealing with issues caused by Katrina.
And to all those rich celebs out there, how about taking a page out of the Brangelina book and moving down here? Or at least donate to worthy causes. Plenty of people here could use a helping hand.

No comments: