5/28/2008

Accept no imposters!


OK, it's not that hard. That is the REAL Kim Kardashian. Accept no imitations!
According to Kim's blog, someone who barely (at best) looks like her is going around saying she is the big-bootied one. But that ole girl is clearly not the real deal.


"I am angry and disappointed to hear that people are going around a Houston, Texas, nightclub pretending to be me and pretending to work with me, lying and conning my friends and fans.
"A man in Houston has been selling tickets and promoting me and my image without my permission - and you know who you are - and taking a look-a-like to clubs pretending to be me, but hiding behind dark sunglasses and curtains - refusing to meet or speak to anyone. THIS IS NOT ME!"


Props to officialkimkardashian.com for the bodacious photo of the real Kim. Hopefully, it will help us all sort this crazy thing out!

No comments: